Originally built in 1903 as the Gayety Theater, The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust purchased this 1300-seat venue, then called the Fulton Theater, in 1988. The Trust renovated and reopened the Fulton Theater in 1991. The theater was renamed the Byham Theater in 1995, in recognition of a gift from William C. and Carolyn M. Byham. Today, the Byham Theater is home to a wide variety of performing arts, including dance, music, theater, film, and family-friendly events held throughout the year.
101 6th Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Mar 2 - Mar 3, 2019
Copyright 2019 - Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council. All Rights Reserved.