Which Craft Exhibition
A virtual exhibition featuring the work of Pittsburgh-based atiya jones and San Francisco-based Suzanne Stroebe.
atiya jones and Suzanne Stroebe each explore form, color, and mark making. While their personal approaches to their crafts differ, they often share formal concerns and their works exist on two parallel wavelengths. Using ritual and a deeper sense of story, they bring magic to the surface in their practices.
Which Craft brings a selection of their works together in a virtual exhibition format. Don’t forget to join our Artists’ Talk on February 12th at 8pm EST.
Curated by Casey Droege and David
Click through our website to view the exhibition.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Mar 3, 2021 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Wed)
- Mar 4, 2021 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Thu)
- Mar 5, 2021 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Fri)
- Mar 6, 2021 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Sat)
- Mar 7, 2021 at 12:00 am - 11:55 pm (Sun)
317 S. Trenton, Pittsburgh, PA 15201
There is free on street parking around the venue.