VILAYA, The Confluence
Festival of a variety of classical dances, music and story-telling from the ancient land called India
Nandanik Dance Troupe, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, is coming back yet another year with an Indian Classical Dance Festival “VILAYA, The Confluence”, in Pittsburgh on April 18, 2020 at the historic Andrew Carnegie Library and Music Hall, Carnegie, PA.
This year, VILAYA showcases stories and dances from the North, South, West and East of India.
Nandanik Dance Troupe presents Ram,the musical,based on the epic Ramayan. It is premiering in Pittsburgh with a cast of eighty dancers,
Students age 6 + and Students with ID- $10
General admission- $35, $20
• $1,000 and up- Platinum Sponsor- 6 VIP seats, banner display at venue, free full page color advertisement in the program booklet
• $750 and up- Diamond Sponsor- 4 VIP seats, banner display at venue, free 1⁄2 page color advertisement in program booklet
• $500 and up- Gold Sponsor – 4 VIP seats, banner display at venue, free 1⁄2 page black & white or ¼ page color advertisement in
• $250 and up- Silver Sponsor – 2 VIP seats, and name in the program booklet
• $150 and up- Bronze Sponsor – 1 VIP seat and name in the program booklet
All Checks are Payable to “Nandanik Dance Troupe” EIN# 20-5652194 and all your donations are tax-deductible.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Apr 18, 2020 at 06:00 pm - 08:30 pm (Sat)
Additional time info:
Seating at 5:30 PM, Performance starts at 6:00 PM. Refreshments and boxed dinner will be available for purchase before and after the event
300 Beechwood Ave., Carnegie, PA 15106