Engage your little Einstein’s with SCIENCE! Bring your curious-minded preschoolers to Munchkin Mondays and explore exciting science concepts while having tons of fun!
Engage your little Einstein’s with SCIENCE! Bring your curious-minded preschoolers to Munchkin Mondays and explore exciting science concepts while having tons of fun! With a new themed day each week, enjoy story time, activities, and special live shows! FREE with admission!
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
- Sep 28, 2020 at 10:00 am - 02:00 pm (Mon)
- Oct 5, 2020 at 10:00 am - 02:00 pm (Mon)
- Oct 12, 2020 at 10:00 am - 02:00 pm (Mon)
- Oct 19, 2020 at 10:00 am - 02:00 pm (Mon)
- Oct 26, 2020 at 10:00 am - 02:00 pm (Mon)
One Allegheny Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Parking and Directions
Ample parking is available. Visitors to Carnegie Science Center, Highmark SportsWorks®, and The Rangos Giant Cinema pay $5 per vehicle during their visit.
Visitor rates are not available while participating in other activities or visiting other locations. Discounted visitor rates do not apply when parking for a special event or commuting to work. If you are visiting the Science Center and participating in another activity on the same day, you can pay the event or commuter rate and remain parked for both activities, pending availability.
If the Main Lot is full, additional Science Center parking is available across the street in the North Lot at the same price as the Main Lot. There is a crosswalk from the North Lot to the Main Lot for your convenience.
Special parking rates apply for all non-Science Center visitors, including commuters and those attending special events such as Pitt Panther games, Steelers games, Pirates games, concerts, and other events.
Please pay for parking using the pay stations, as outlined below.
When you visit Carnegie Science Center:
Special tip: You can use the pay station to pay for parking at the beginning of your visit, as you are leaving, or any time in between. If you are planning to stay until closing time, avoid lines at the pay station by paying at any earlier point during your visit.
- Take a ticket as you drive into the parking lot, and bring it with you into the building.
- At some point before you return to your vehicle, pay for your parking at a pay station located in the lobby (or in the North Lot, if that’s more convenient for you).
- The pay station will return the ticket to you, and you’ll use it to raise the gate as you exit the parking lot.
During major North Shore events, parking will revert to a pay-upon-entry system, with a parking attendant available at entry.