Please Note: This event has expired.
Thanksgiving is the time of year to reflect on what makes life sweet and this year, inspired by our upcoming exhibit The Pigeon Comes to Pittsburgh! A Mo Willems Exhibit, we’ll focus on the brilliant gift of friendship by celebrating Friends-giving!
Join us for a week chockfull of activities honoring the special and everlasting bond of friendship:
- Elephant & Piggie STORY TIME and Meet Ups, November 21 and November 24 – 26
- Make your way to the Big Red Room Café for a Friendsgiving Feast. Take time to reflect and appreciate your friends while sharing a variety of seasonal treats together. Sponsored in part by Eat’n Park Hospitality Group, November 21, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Join us in the Big Red Room Café to braid, weave and tie
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Friendsgiving Week | Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
- November 21, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Friendsgiving Feast in the Big Red Room Café
- November 22, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm – Friendship bracelets
- November 24, 10:30 am – 12:30 pm – Friendship Trading Post (Big Red Room Café).
- November 26, 10:00 am – 4:30 pm – Friendship Treasure (MAKESHOP)
10 Children's Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Members: $4 Non-Members: $6