Please Note: This event has expired.
Countdown to Noon
Count down to noon is Pittsburgh’s best bedtime-friendly New Year’s Eve celebration with a Mo Willems spin!
- Enjoy live music by Lee Robinson and Iska Band from 11:30am - 12:30pm.
Since 1979, ISKA became the first jazz quartet led by Lee Robinson. Lee has been an active participant
on the Pittsburgh jazz scene for over 35 years.
Follow Lee on Facebook @leerobinsonmusic and Twitter @ds4lrmusic
- Be interviewed by Saturday Light Brigade radio emcee, Larry Berger!
The Garage will be closed in preparation for Countdown to Noon from 9:00 am-11:30am, and for cleanup from 12:30pm-2:00 pm.
Countdown to Noon event is included with Museum admission.
INDIVIDUAL DATES & TIMES*
Additional time info:
Year-end activities also happening throughout the day!
- Kindness Counts Resolution Making - 10:30am-11:30am & 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Elephant & Piggie Storytime and Meet-up - 12:30pm - 1:00 pm
- MAKESHOP: Party Accessories - 10:00 am -5 :00 pm
10 Children's Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Members: $4 Non-Members: $6